Monday, February 1, 2016

Mercury in the 7th house square Uranus in the 9th house


Learning Astrology from Experience

The aspect of yesterday was Mercury in Capricorn (my 6th house) square Uranus in Aries (my 9th house). The aspect didn't play out until the next day - that can sometimes happen.

I suddenly received an angry message from an old female friend accusing me of things. I have not spoken to her or seen her in around 2 years. After a long list of angry accusations she also wanted help - as if I was given a chance - regardless of her behavior. 
Mercury is the planet of communication in the house of work and health.
Uranus is the planet of the unexpected and individualism in the 9th house of long distance relationships.
Mercury is still in it's retrograde shadow. When Mercury is retrograde people from the past show up again in our lives. Mercury went direct just recently in Capricorn, January 26th.
This female is Capricorn, she is also lives in another country. Her comments were unexpected and it did create an emotional reaction in me. I have though decided not to answer because it's no use, she's inflammable and a handful.
The moon is in the 4th house of home and family. 


Popular Posts