Saturday, December 20, 2014

Venus retrograde in the 6th house and the 11th house

Learning Astrology From Experience
RX

I go back now in time, remembering what Venus retrograde in Capricorn was like, for me, Venus in the 6th house, december 2013-january 2014.

First of all, I left and organisation I was member in since 2 years, as relationships worsened. I also begun having horrible stomach pains and I developed ulcer.

Going back to when Venus was retrograde in Gemini, the house of groups and friends, I broke up with some friends, mostly because I thought one of them was too manipulative and self-serving.

Since Venus is retrograde in Leo in 2015, August and first week of September, I am curious about what this Venus retrograde will bring - since it'll take place in the first house of personality. 

Popular Posts