Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturn in Scorpio and in the 4th house of home and family

Learning Astrology through Experience
Soon it is time to say goodbye to Saturn in Scorpio, and my 4th house of home and family, and I would like to say a few things regarding how this transit has been for me. I am Leo, with Leo ascendant.
Very soon after Saturn entered Scorpio, I bought a piece of land and I did a bit of building over there -. nothing big, just a place in nature, where I can relax.
Close relationships have gone through all kinds of changes, but after all, the trine to Neptune wasn't maybe the greatest, since Neptune in Pisces affects the house of investments, and I cannot say I made the best investments or that I go there too often anymore. I should though, when the weather gets warmer.

The home-environment hasn't been the best, since I had my cats in the apartment, and they have done some damage, but I love them too much to leave them at the other place, because they seem to get killed there. They can't get out here but we've learned to live together.
When it comes to close relationships there have been ups and downs and I can't go into detail. I still hope to move though to a house with a little garden for both my cat's sake and my own sake.
Saturn will return to Sagittarius June 15 - September 18 and I will just have to see what it brings and hope for the best.

Popular Posts