Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Venus in the 10th house sextile Neptune in the 8th house

Learning Astrology From Experience
Venus, the planet of beauty, in the 10th house of career, where Jupiter already is. Sextiles are harmonious aspects. Neptune, planet of illusions, dreams but also inspiration in the 8th house. The 10th house is the house of career, how you are seen in the public eye. The 8th house is the house of investments, and the house of intimacy, deep needs, and other strange things.

This was the aspect occuring yesterday. What happened? Well, Venus inspired me to write on my other, more serious webpage about celebrities, fashion, film, culture and beautify it in certain ways. I also spent some money on new widgets that I can use.

I love this new energy: I really needed something new.

Popular Posts