Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mercury in the 8th house opposition Mars in the 2d house


Learning astrology through experience
Today's aspect was Mercury, planet of communication, now in the 8th house in my case, opposing planet Mars, the planet of action and energy in the 2d house of earned income.
Today I wanted to buy my version of Microsoft Word from the Microsoft site but it said that my Master Card isn't good or something, and it didn't work.
I couldn't call either the bank for help, as it was too late.
The 8th house seems very much in my case to be a house of expenses and investments. Mercury is the planet that wants to get things done. But Mars is also a planet of action. Mars is now retrograde as well, in my 2d house of earned income. I wanted to make an investment but i couldn't... 

Popular Posts