Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mercury conjunct Chiron in the 8th house

Chiron - Centaurus - The Wounded Healer
Today's aspect was Mecury conjunct Chiron in the sign of Pisces and the 8th house in my case. 

I found this aspect interesting as the 8th house is the house of investments, taxes, inheritances, and prime drives and needs. The 8th house is also the house of money that others make through us and money we make through others.

Mercury is the planet of communication.

Chiron, the wounded healer, helps us to heal old wounds.

I wondered what this might mean, and what happened was that I hired cleaning help and a lot of garbage from my house was gone. This makes sense in a way, as the 8th house is the house of investments.

I predicted that this day would be a great day for meditation to get in touch with my inner me and change eventual thought patterns, but it was rather a house cleaning that occurred: clearing the clutter.

I heard of cleaning of the clutter as a way to feel better many years ago. It is a feng shui method.  

Popular Posts