|New Lover Spread|
1. Will there be a new relationship for me soon?
2. What astrological sign will this person be?
3. Will we be compatible?
4. Will this be a lasting relationship?
5. Will this person be my soul mate?
6. What is the outcome from my desire?
Interpreting the cards.
- Will there be a new relationship for me soon? 8 of swords. The questioner judging by this card will not find anyone soon. The 8 of swords is a card of marginalization and even mind control. Alternatively, let's say that the person is too blind too see the people surrounding her and that seek their attention.
- What astrological sign will this person be? Queen of Cups. The questioner is a woman, and the Queen of Cups usually represents a woman in love, a nice woman, a girlfriend. The sign is a water sign: Cancer, Pisces or Scorpio. To me, that almost never associate astrology with tarot cards, this card represents that questioner herself, meaning probably that she will be her best friend.
- Will we be compatible? Death. This card means a change of perspective, a change in general. When it comes to yes and no questions, it means a "no".
- Will this be a lasting relationship? 9 of pentacles. This card is also a card that depicts a person alone, that is the consultant herself.
- Will this person be my soul mate? Queen of Swords. Again, this card depicts a woman that lives alone.
- What is the outcome from my desire? 8 of cups. The card means that the question about the love life isn't all that important anyway. Because of circumstances, the consultant has given up her hope of desire to meet her soul mate.
This spread was found in a book called "How to use tarot spreads" by Sylvia Abraham.