Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lenormand Cards - The First Reading, The Storks and the Anchor

I have been interested in the Lenormand cards for about a year or two now, but i have not been able to learn to much about it, because I have not really had time. I am not sure if I have any time now, but the least I can do is to try and blog about it, now and then. A two card combination is a great way to start reading for myself, because Lenormand is a lot about combinations of cards. 
The Lenormand deck is constituted of 36 cards. There are many books on the subject, but I have to rely mainly on sources found on the internet and on my own intuition.


My first reading will answer to the question if I am going to be able to learn how to read Lenormand. The cards I got are:
The Storks are about change, while the Anchor is about long lasting stability. The combination should mean a longstanding change. Could be that this is a definite change for this page, that was only meant to speak about tarot cards. The combination can only mean a definite change of career.

Popular Posts