Saturday, January 22, 2011

Daily Reading with the Lenormands: The Mountain, The Ship and The Ring

I drew the following cards for today: Mountain, Ship and Ring. 
The mountain is a blockage.
The ship is somebody far away. The internet.
The ring is an union, or cooperation.

A few days ago, I was very tired and I was trying to do a last reading before i went to sleep. And as I drew these cards and started to write a blog post that i am publishing and finishing now, i got an email. Somebody wanted to call me up so that we could discuss a common issue. I just wanted to sleep right then because i was so tired, so there was no call. I understood what the reading was trying to tell me immediately. That an union represented by the ring (talking about a common issue) with somebody far away or through the internet (the ship) was blocked (the mountain), because i was so tired. 

Popular Posts